*Odometer is 553 miles below market average!
*Clean Carfax- No Accidents
*Heated Front Seats and Door Mirrors
*Emergency Communication System
2015 Chevrolet Spark 2LT FWD Black Granite Metallic CVT ECOTEC 1.2L I4 MPI DOHC 3.75 Final Drive Axle Ratio, 6 Speakers, 6-Speaker System, All Weather Floor Mats, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Audio System Feature, Automatic Power Programmable Door Locks, Body-Color Lower Rocker Molding, Body-Color Power-Adjustable Heated Outside Mirrors, Brake assist, Brake/Transmission Shift Interlock, Chrome Belt-Line Moldings, Chrome Exhaust Outlet, Chrome Liftgate Trim, Driver & Front Passenger Visors, Driver Folding Armrest, Electronic Cruise Control w/Set & Resume Speed, Emergency communication system, Front & Rear Body-Color Sport Fascias, Front & Rear Carpeted Floor Mats, Front Fog Lamps, Front High-Back Heated Bucket Seats, Fully automatic headlights, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Leatherette Seat Trim, Leather-Wrapped 3-Spoke Steering Wheel, Low tire pressure warning, LT Center Stack Trim, Manual Seat Adjuster, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Outside Temperature Display, Preferred Equipment Group 1SF, Premium audio system: Chevrolet MyLink, Radio data system, Radio: Chevrolet MyLink AM/FM Stereo, Remote keyless entry, Silver Painted Roof Rails, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Steering Wheel Controls, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Theft-Deterrent System w/Content Theft Alarm, Turn signal indicator mirrors.
30/39 City/Highway MPG
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2015 KBB.com 10 Most Affordable Cars
* Inexpensive without feeling cheap; spacious interior; available high-tech features. Source: Edmunds
* The Chevrolet Spark is a great choice in the growing market of American mini-cars. It has sleek, organic flowing lines, hidden rear door handles and dramatic angled headlights, all of which give it a modern flair. Further, the Spark is energetic, fun and perfect for zipping around town or navigating busy urban streets. Plus, City-dwellers will like the Spark's ability to fit into small parking spots. The Spark is sold in 3 trim categories: the LS, 1LT, and 2LT, with each having the option of a manual of automatic transmission. All models come with a 1.2L ECOTEC 4-Cylinder Engine that gets up to an EPA estimated 31 MPG City and 39 MPG hwy. Considering the economy-minded class it competes in, the Spark comes with a host of standard convenience features including air conditioning, power windows, 15-inch alloy wheels, and 10 airbags. In addition to stylish looks, the all-new Spark has a surprising amount of storage capacity for its size. While the size of the car is nothing too new, its styling and packaging act as the main attractions. Bright lively color options like Lemonade, Grape Ice, and Lime help Spark stand out in a crowd. The Spark's interior has enough room for four adults, and it's big on futuristic styling. Aside from the body-color trim, the instrument panel is sure to catch your eye. It is motorcycle-inspired and features a large analog speedometer, with a digital tachometer and trip odometer as well. For added comfort on your commutes, leatherette seating surfaces come with the 2LT. Another great point of focus is the available 7-inch diagonal color touch screen in the center console area, coupled with Chevrolet MyLink and 4G LTE connectivity turning your car into a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot. Source: The Manufacturer Summary Why Buy from Bergstrom Automotive?
- 7-Day Lowest-Price Protection Guarantee
- 7-Day Money Back Guarantee